Here’s my Pinterest board on the A-Z of apps in April.
Follow Carmel's board Apps A-Z on Pinterest.
If you don’t use Pinterest here’s the list alphabetically.
- Apparently apps: Adobe - Acrobat, Draw, Photoshop express, Adobe Post, Adobe Voice and Adobe Slate
- Books and a box: Box, British Library and Book Creator
- Create and customise: Canva, Camscanner and Chrome
- Do your data a favour: Dropbox, Drive and Docs
- Explain and remember: Explain Everything and Evernote
- Feeding from the frenzy: Feedly, Flickr and Flipboard
- A Gaggle of goodies: Google, 13 apps
- Handy Tools: Haiku Deck, Handy tools and Heart Rate
- Instant and interesting: Instagram and Inside History
- Just Journals and Junk: Journeys toolbox, Tripit and Evernote
- Keeping and Kindling: Kindle, Keep and Swiftkey Keyboard
- Love a Library: LibraryThing, Borrow Box, OneClick digital and Wheelers
- Map a museum: Australian Museum Sydney, Powerhouse Museum Sydney, Museum Victoria Melbourne
- Notes on the News: Notegraphy and News
- Over and over: Overdrive and Over
- Poses and pins in the pocket: Photofunia, Pixlr, Pocket and Pinterest
- Quick response: QR codes i-nigma, Outback Queensland Traveller’s guide, This is Queensland
- Read and remember: Readability, Readly and Remembering Them
- Snap and substitute: Snapseed, Superimpose and Sandisk Connect Wireless Flashdrive
- Tune in and type: TuneInRadio, TED talks and TypeDrawing
- Update and upgrade: App stores and settings
- Vocal variations: Using speech recognition and voice recording in apps
- Extra, extras: XE currency
- Words of wonder: Word Swag and WolframAlpha
- Yes for your interests: YouTube
- Zero in on the good things: Zinio
To view a select few of the other many bloggers who participated, here's a magazine of 300+ articles from family historians and genealogists.View my Flipboard Magazine.
This post first appeared on http://librarycurrants.blogspot.com.au/