Wednesday 30 January 2013

Hooray for the sidebar

iTunes 11

For some time I have been frustrated by the changes to iTunes 11 and have really missed the functionality of the sidebar. Sometimes it just takes another person's post to point out the obvious and today I came across this great post on the iPad academy site. What I see in Windows is slightly different to the screenshots provided hence my pictures below.

First turn on the Menu Bar by selecting the drop down arrow in the top left hand corner of the screen.




Now that you have the Menu Bar showing it is simple to switch views so that the sidebar shows



Now when an iDevice is plugged it is once again easy to browse its contents through the sidebar functionality,

and the top Menu for the iDevice is also visible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I welcome your comments.


Enjoyed this post? Want to see more?